Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Pioneer Woman Cooking Week

I've spent some time browsing the Pioneer Woman's recipe collection.  I've printed so many of her recipes & have had so many flagged, I decided to dedicate 1 week to cooking only her recipes.  We're still in Michigan, so I'll start when we get back.

photo compliments of The Pioneer Woman/google images

So with that said, I thought I'd share the line-up with you all...

{The Line-up}

1. Butter Chicken
2. Braised Short Ribs & Creamy Polenta with Goat Cheese
3. Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta
4. Grilled Chicken & Pineapple Quesadillas
5. Dilly Bread
6. Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
7. Pistachio Cake
8. Tres Leches Cake
all recipes compliments of Thepioneerwoman

Now I know what you're probably thinking...how in the world can two people consume this much food.  Don't worry, I have a plan.  I'm thinking I might invite a few friends over one night & send some leftovers with them.  To all our friends...I'm open to bribes for dinner invitations*

No comments:

Post a Comment