Saturday, January 15, 2011

Italian Beef Sandwiches {Continued}

Alright, so I got home from work this afternoon and the house smelled amazing!!  My hubby & I both enjoyed these sandwiches...but I must say I liked them more then he did.  I actually added my own twist to this recipe.  I thought we might like the "sauce" if it was a bit thicker, so I pulled some of the cooking liquid out of the slowcooker and put it on the stove.  I whisked in 2 TBSP cornstarch and it was such a yummy dipping sauce.  For the sandwiches, after I piled on the meat & cheese- I put them under the broiler...literally for 1 minute.  They were so toasty and yummy!  I hope you enjoy.  Thanks Steph!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...I just saw this! I'm so excited that you tried the recipe and liked them! Thanks for the shout out, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete