Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekend Cookery

We've been so very busy lately!  I would like to say that I'm headed to the store here shortly and I am trying some new recipes this weekend.  Although I have yet to try them, I decided that I would list them here...

I read a lot of blogs, so these recipes are coming from some that I routinely read.  Tomorrow I'm trying Italian Beef Sandwiches compliments of Stephanie from "The Rest is Still Unwritten."  She's a Michigan gal just like me...so I figure her recipes have got to be good & homey.  This is made in the crockpot, so I'm going to put it together tonight to make for tomorrow (I have to be to work at 7am.)

This afternoon, I'm setting out for the very first time to make my own cinnamon rolls.  My hubby loves, LOVES monkey bread....so I'm giving this version, compliments of "The Beantown Baker," a try:  Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting. 

I'll post the recipes shortly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment