Monday, March 14, 2011

A few things I'm Loving...


I scored some amazing things this past trip to Whole Foods...and they are all SO good I thought I'd share. 




1. Ciolo Truffled Ricotta Dip.  Absolutely amazing.  So good, I think I'm going to forget making my own dips and such for future get-togethers.  Maybe life changing. 

2. Noosa.  I like all of the Noosa flavors, but they just came out with the Strawberry Rhubarb flavor.  This is not your usual yogurt...it's thick and creamy and not too sweet.  And then you get a scoop of the tart rhubarb from the bottom.  I love it.  The Mango flavor is also pretty good too.  It's made locally in Colorado so I always feel good buying it because I'm supporting the local ecomony.

3.  Lastly,  again Ciolo Balsalmic Fig spread.  Good with goat cheese or on chicken.  A little goes a long way...

*Everytime I open the fridge I have to force myself to not open the Ricotta Dip and I hid the Noosa from my hubby yesterday so he wouldn't eat any.  I feel like I'm becoming a food hoarder. Oh well, at least good food is easy to find.  Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment