Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ham-Cheese Breakfast Rolls

Another Monday breakfast!!  I'm not a huge breakfast fan...besides my trusty granola and yogurt, but I'll make an exception for this recipe.  Anytime I can quickly but something on the table that tastes really good, I'm game.  Enjoy :)


{Ham-Cheese Breakfast Rolls}
recipe compliments of Anne Bishop

1 package small rolls (I like the King Hawaiian brand)
1/2 pound thinly sliced ham
1/2 pound thinly sliced swiss cheese
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
1 stick butter
1 1/2 teaspoons poppyseeds
2 teaspoons onion flakes

Cut rolls in half.  Place bottoms in 9x13 baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.  Cut ham & cheese slices in fourths.  Lay 2 slices of ham & 2 slices of cheese on bottoms; cover with tops. 
Melt butter & add brown sugar, poppyseeds, onion flakes & worcestershire sauce. 
Spoon over top of rolls. 
Bake at 350 degrees for approx 15 minutes.  Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment